Version 2.0 (September 18, 2019)
Version 1.3 (September 6, 2019)
- Sync is triggered automatically now. The sync and save feature from menu bar was broken as well.
- Fixed some issues regarding workspaces and made the UI look nicer
- A possible loss of unsaved note edits on quit, close or switch workspaces has been fixed
Version 1.2 (September 5, 2019)
Introducing Workspaces. Read more about it in this blog article.
- The UI now uses the full window, this uses space more efficiently and also looks much better
- Besides the adaptive dark and light themes a new theme with translucent sidebar has arrived
- Search mode is better highlighted and navigation in list items has been improved
- Many more small changes, see GitHub tickets for details
Also take a look at the iOS version which has also been updated to workspaces.
Version 1.1 (July 24, 2019)
Markdown import and export support. Read more about it in this blog article.
Many more changes like:
- New content types for files and web pages to support the corresponding OnePile extension features from iOS
- Always having a trailing empty line to avoid problems with attachments and code snippets
- Many stability improvements
Version 1.0.2 (July 12, 2019)
Improved PDF representation with optional thumbnails and zoom.
Better sync with OnePile 1.1 for iOS.
Version 1.0.1 (July 7, 2019)